In 2022 San Juan Community Library will celebrate 35 years of service to the communities of San Juan and cities throughout Puerto Rico. Your end of year contribution will keep our future shining brightly throughout the upcoming year. Our library is a 501(c)(3) registered nonprofit for federal purposes and we are recognized by the Puerto Rico Department of Treasury as a nonprofit for charitable donations under Acts 20-22.
Did you know that:
• We circulate on average 11,000 books a year!
• We are the only public library with a digital branch?
• That our members have found their careers here?
• Library visitors and members have tested here for their licenses as teachers, accountants, and even sea captains?
• Medical students, real estate candidates, and law students study here for their exams?
• Moms and Dads bring their children here on a regular basis for studying and reading together.
Donating is easy and any size donation is welcome. Here are four ways to make your end of year contribution. 100% of your donation will go to our library.
1. Bring a check or cash donation to the library. The volunteer on duty will give you a receipt.
2. Send your donations via our website: https://yourlibrarysanjuan.org/
3. Make a donation via the PayPal Giving Fund. 100% of your donation will go to our library. Find us here in Paypal Giving.
4. Mail your donation to San Juan Community Library, P.O. Box 3758 Guaynabo, PR 00970-3758
Your end of year contribution will keep our future shining brightly throughout 2022.
Thank you so much for your support! BURN BRIGHT Fundraiser • You & San Juan Community Library